Suomalaiset Saksassa Keskustelufoorumi  

Go Back   Suomalaiset Saksassa Keskustelufoorumi > Keskustelu > Yleinen

Yleinen Aihe vapaa. Keskustelua, kysymyksiä ja vastauksia.

Old 31-03-16, 16:21
Übermeister

Valtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Miksi tämä epäillyttää?

Alempana on kirjeenvaihto liittyen erääseen Scout24:ssa esiteltyyn taloon. Hinta on kylmänä n. 30% liian matala. Jokin tässä nyt vaan epäillyttää. Entä teitä, arvoisat palstalaiset?

Sukunimien tilalle olen lisännyt *** ja poistanut kohteen numeron, muuten as is. Viestit pitää lukea järjestyksessä alhaalta ylöspäin.

"Hello ,

You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you that from my side we will not have any problems .Like I have informed you before, the price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 1150 euro(all costs included) and i also want one month guarantee deposit 1150 euro ( the guarantee deposit 1150 euro you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The money, I want to receive monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .
Of course you will have to see the apartment before discussing further details . I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with Airbnb to make sure that we can trust each other.
I will explain the procedure if you are interested so please e-mail me as soon as you read this message because I really need to take care of this matter.

Regards
On 3/31/2016 8:37 AM, V***** wrote:
Hello Mr. N****,

thank you for your answer. I am sorry to hear about your uncle.

Please find some details about our family. We are two adults and two kids – 5 and 10 y.o. Pets we do not have and at the moment do not plan to have. We moved to Germany from Finland about 5 years ago. Since then we have being living in the same apartment, which now starts to be too small. We are not planning to move away from Munich. I am the only earner in the family, however, I earn good as an IT Consultant.

I hope we can agree a visit to see the apartment.

With best regards,
V****

Lähettäjä: Peter N**** [mailto:n***peter@gmx.de]
Lähetetty: Donnerstag, 31. März 2016 00:24
Vastaanottaja: v***
Aihe: Re: Qualifizierte Anfrage zu Ihrem Objekt

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to look at my apartment. My name is Peter N***, i have inherited this apartment from my uncle who unfortunately passed away last year and as i am not looking to move to Germany, as i was born and raised in England. The apartment comes with 1 parking spot,a storage unit where you can deposit my furniture (if you don't like it and you want use your furniture),there is also a linen closet, and most importantly, a new washer and drier.
Pets allowed.
I am looking to rent it for as long as possible, and I hope that you can send me some personal information about yourself. The rent of the apartment for 1 month is EURO 1150 all bills included.
Let me know if you hae further interest and i can provide you with more details

Thank you!
Peter N***
Old 31-03-16, 20:28
Addict

Ilona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud ofIlona has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtsu View Post
i am not looking to move to Germany, as i was born and raised in England.
Jos näin on, mitenkähän mies on päätynyt saksalaiseen gmx-osoitteeseen.
Old 01-04-16, 08:29
Übermeister

Valtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond reputeValtsu has a reputation beyond repute
Kiitos Ilona.

Yrittävät selvästi liikaa. Tämä imartelu, selittely, pikkuseikkoihin meneminen jne. Britit kirjoittavat kuin olisivat suuren ilmapallon nielaisseet, ja tämä koko ajan pyrkii ylöspäin. Tämä on taas kirjoitettu kuin olisi vessahätä, eikä sitä kehtaa sanoa.

Kirjeenvaihto jatkuu yhä vain enemmän nigerialaisen kirjeen skenaarion mukaisesti:
Hello,

If you decide to proceed, I will have to contact Airbnb to provide all necessary information so that they can begin the process immediately. You will receive a notification from Airbnb shortly, with all the instructions to follow and the invoice as well.
Regarding the payment, you will be instructed to deposit first payment a month's rent in advance + 1(one) month warranty (EUR 2300) to an account that belongs to Airbnb. I need to pay in advance at the company Airbnb because i came myself for views before and people did not show up(no offence). Airbnb will hold and secure the money until you check the apartment and decide if you want to take it or not. This is how their policy works, customer protection. Once the funds were deposited into their account, they will begin the shipping process. The keys and rental contract will be delivered to your address in not more than 2 days. You will be given control over three days from the day you receive the keys and contract at home. If you decide to keep the apartment, then you will need to authorize Airbnb to release the funds for me and the transaction will be completed. If you are not satisfied with the apartment, you can send the keys and the contract and Airbnb will return the funds to you there and then.
Although I am sure you will love the apartment, it is good to know that you have this second option available. If you want to continue renting the apartment, please tell me your name and full address so I can start business immediately through Airbnb.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Old 01-04-16, 10:49
Enthusiast

guntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond reputeguntteri has a reputation beyond repute
kyseessä on huijaus.

http://news.immobilienscout24.de/tip...he,115535.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanc...es_and_rentals
Old 01-04-16, 14:09
Übermeister

Yep.